Digital is one of the most important channels but one of the most complex communication to create. EyeSee tests and discovers usability issues and increases conversion with eye tracking, click tracking, think aloud and questionnaires to gain insights about:
- Completion rate: How many users are able to complete the task?
- Navigation: Where do they click? Where do you lose them?
- Attention: Which elements attract attention?
- Think aloud/questionnaire: How do they evaluate the website?
You deliver the stimuli (website or in pdf), define the sample specs, and select the questions of our survey (or you deliver the survey). EyeSee programs the study, coordinates the recruitment with our panel partners and analyzes the obtained data.
Delivery: 7 days
Sample size: N=100 per cell
- Overall Summary
- Completion rate and time
- Navigation patterns and loss rates
- Viewing patterns: which areas are
seen (in first 3 seconds)?
- Inspiration and attractiveness
- Well structured, ordered and contains relevant info
- In line with the brand values
- Message and content recall
- What do they think when completing the exercise?
- How do they evaluate the website?
- Ideas to improve
Users receive multiple tasks (typically) 3-5 and while they are completing the tasks, we tape their screen and track their clicks:
- Are they able to complete the tasks?
- How fast they complete the tasks?
- How are they navigating?
- Where do you lose the users?
While users are executing the tasks we are able to track their eyes and facial expressions with their own webcam (often limited browsing) to obtain insights about:
- Which areas are seen (in first 7 seconds)?
- Where do users expect to find certain info/links?
- How long do users look at the key areas?
- Where do they get frustrated?
We recruit 10-20 respondents additionally, that pronounce their thought process while they are executing the tasks (not complementary with eye tracking).
- What are users thinking?
- What do they like/dislike?
- What is confusing?
- What are the ideas for improvement?
After the browsing session users fill out a questionnaire about:
- Overall evaluation of the website and per page
- Recall of content
- Easiness to navigate
- Would they return to/recommend the website?
Increase in usability:
- Increase users’ ability to complete actions (buy products, submit CV,…
- Increase content dissemination
- Increase chance of repeated visits
- Decrease switching behavior to competitor
- Decrease work load of help desk