TVCs require a big investment, but the impact on sales should be even bigger. Will your TVC communicate your key messages and arouse enough emotion to stimulate the purchase? EyeSee evaluates your TVC performance by combining subconscious (facial coding and eye tracking) and conscious measurements to understand:
- Attention: Will your key message and brand cues be noticed?
- Emotions: Will the TVC evoke desired emotions?
- Memorability: Will consumers recall your brand and main message?
- Action: Will consumers take action (e.g. go to the store…)?
You deliver the stimuli (MP4 format), define the sample specs and select the questions of our standard survey (or you deliver the survey). EyeSee programs the study, coordinates the recruitment with our panel partners and analyzes the obtained data.
Delivery: 7 days
Sample size: N=150
- Overall summary
- Brand and main message visibility
- Product visibility
- Overall emotional connection
- 7 emotions over time
- Clear and newsworthy
- Credibility and relevance
- In line with brand values
- Brand and message recall
- Intention to go to the store
- Intention to search for more info
Respondents are exposed to the TVC. While watching, their facial expressions are recorded via their webcam. Through facial coding, we can obtain second by second feedback about the emotional connection with the TVC:
- Are the desired emotions evoked?
- How much emotion is evoked? How fast?
- Which scenes evoke emotions? Which ones do not?
- Which of the TVCs evoke most emotions?
Respondents are exposed to the TVC. While watching, their eyes are tracked via their webcam:
- Is the product, brand and main message visible?
- Which scenes are the most impactful?
- Which scenes are too short/ long?
- Which elements distract viewers in negative way?
(Note: the TVC is shown only 1 time – facial coding creation and eye tracking are done at the same time)
After the eye tracking and facial coding sessions, respondents fill out a questionnaire about:
- Inspiration: Is it relevant, credible and different?
- Memorability: Is the message clear and recalled?
- Action: Will they take action?
- Increased visibility and engagement results in higher message delivery.
- Increased message delivery results in increased marketing effectiveness.
- Increased marketing effectiveness increases sales.