Consumers are overwhelmed with visual messages. Your campaign can significantly uplift sales or waste your budget. Will your ad hit the sweet spot? EyeSee tests campaigns, using the latest conscious and subconscious measurements, and provides the following insights:
- Attention: Will your ad and key message be seen?
- Inspiration: Is the campaign inspirational and in line with the brand?
- Memorability: Will consumers recall your brand and main message?
- Action: Will consumers take action (e.g. go to the store…)?
You deliver the stimuli in pdf, define the sample specifications and select the questions of our standard survey (or you deliver the survey). EyeSee programs the study, coordinates the recruitment with our panel partners and analyzes the obtained data.
Delivery: 7 days
Sample size: N=150
- Overall summary
- Ad visibility and engagement
- Brand and message visibility
- Clear and newsworthy
- Credibility and relevance
- In line with brand values
- Brand and message recall
- Intention to go to the store
- Intention to search for more info
Respondents are recruited online via one of our panel suppliers. First, they fill out a screener survey to make sure that they match your target. Next, they proceed with the test.
1. EYE TRACKING IN AN ENVIRONMENT
Respondents are first exposed to the ad in an environment (e.g. journal). They are instructed to go through the journal, as they normally would, while their eyes are tracked via their webcam. Thanks to this, we know:
- Does the advert stand out from the clutter?
- How much attention does the product get?
- How fast does the advert attract attention?
2. STAND ALONE ADVERT EXPOSURE
After exposing the ad in context, we show it, in between other ads, on the full screen to identify design elements which attract attention first and what are the ‘blind’ elements:
- Is the product visible?
- Is the brand visible?
- Is the main message visible?
3. SURVEY QUESTIONS MODULE
After the eye tracking session respondents fill out a questionnaire about:
- Inspiration: Is it relevant, credible and different?
- Memorability: Is the message clear and recalled?
- Action: Will they take action?
- Increased visibility results in higher message delivery.
- Increased message delivery results in increased marketing effectiveness.
- Increased marketing effectiveness increases sales.
INFO ABOUT TECHNOLOGY
Look through the eyes of customers: Will they notice your campaign, product, key areas?
Understand which emotions are evoked by your TV commercials and other stimuli.
Test the impact of shopper marketing on sales through virtual shopping games.
Are users able to execute the key tasks on your site and understand your site's usability.
Gain insights about your target audience’s opinion.
OTHER SOLUTIONS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
Will your TV Commercial communicate the key messages and evoke enough emotions to stimulate the purchase? EyeSee tests TV Commercials using eye tracking (attention to key elements), facial coding (emotional connection) and questionnaire.
Which animatic has the highest chance to hit the sweet spot? EyeSee tests the impact of animatics with facial coding (general and per scene emotional connection), voxbox and questionnaires and identifies the animatic with the highest potential.
Is your cover inspiring enough to stimulate shoppers to open the leaflet? Using eye tracking and surveys, EyeSee helps you to maximize the stopping power of the cover, the visibility of the main offer, and intention to open the leaflet.
Are you getting the most out of your leaflet? With our eye tracking and shopping list platform, EyeSee can help you to increase product visibility, promotions visibility, shopping list value, engagement per page, overall likeability, and purchase intent.
What are the best practices for your leaflet? Which type of visuals and messages are seen? Which location is the best? How many products can be on 1 page? EyeSee will deliver insights to create style guidelines using eye tracking, shopping lists and surveys.
Does your DM material have the desired effect? EyeSee tests DM campaigns with eye tracking, facial coding and surveys to understand the impact of your direct mail, spot ineffective layouts, and the memorability and inspiration of your message.