Online videos can be a large investment. Will your video stand out and arouse enough emotions to stimulate purchase? EyeSee shows online videos in their environment and evaluate them with eye tracking, facial coding, vox boxes and quantitative questionnaires.
- Attention: Will your video and key message be noticed?
- Emotions: Will the video evoke desired emotions?
- Memorability: Will consumers recall your brand and main message?
- Action: Will consumers take action (e.g. go to the shop…)?
You deliver the stimuli (website or in pdf), define the sample specs, and select the questions of our survey (or you deliver the survey). EyeSee programs the study, coordinates the recruitment with our panel partners and analyzes the obtained data.
Delivery: 7 days
Sample size: N=100 per cell
- Overall Summary
- Online video visibility
- Brand/message/product visibility
- Overall emotional connection
- Emotions over time
- Clear and newsworthy
- Credibility and relevance
- In line with brand values
- Brand and message recall
- Action: go to store/search info
Respondents are exposed to the video. While watching, their facial expressions are recorded via their webcam. Through facial coding we can obtain second by second feedback about the emotional connection with the video:
- Are the desired emotions evoked?
- How much emotion is evoked? How fast?
- Which scenes evoke emotions? Which ones not?
- Which of the videos evoke most emotions?
Respondents are exposed to the video. While watching, their eyes are tracked via their webcam. Eye tracking enables identification of the design elements which attract attention first and most, as well as ‘blind’ elements:
- Is the product, brand and main message visible?
- Which scenes are the most impactful?
- Which scenes are too short/ long?
- Which elements distract viewers in negative way?
After the eye tracking and facial coding sessions respondents fill out a questionnaire about:
- Inspiration: Is it relevant, credible, and different
- Memorability: Is the message grasped & recalled
- Action: Will they take action
- Increased visibility and engagement result in higher message delivery.
- Increased message delivery results in increased marketing effectiveness.
- Increased marketing effectiveness increases sales.