Huge budgets are spent on visual marketing communication. However, consumers are overwhelmed with messages and even if they look at your ad it lasts only for 2 seconds. Have they seen your key message? EyeSee tests online ads and provides insights in:
- Attention: Will your ad and key message be seen?
- Inspiration: Is the campaign inspirational & in line with the brand?
- Memorability: Will consumers recall your brand and main message?
- Action: Will consumers take action (e.g. go to the store…)?
You deliver stimuli and sample specifications. Once agreed on the study design, EyeSee creates a research study that is in line with your goals. The test and survey are launched within a day.
Delivery: 7 days
Sample size: N=150
- Overall Summary
- Ad visibility and engagement
- Brand and message visibility
- Credibility and relevance
- Connection with the brand
- Understandability and newsworthy
- Intention to go to the store
- Intention to search for more info
Respondents are first exposed to the ad in an environment (e.g. website). They are asked to browse the website as they would normally do while their eyes are tracked via their webcam. Thanks to this we know:
- Does the advert stand out from the clutter?
- How much attention does the product get?
- How fast does the advert attract the attention?
After exposing the ad in context, we show it in between other ads on the full screen to identify design elements which attract attention first and most as well as ‘blind’ elements:
- Is the product visible?
- Is the brand visible?
- Is the main message visible?
After the eye tracking sessions respondents fill out a questionnaire about:
- Inspiration: Is it relevant, credible, and different
- Memorability: Is the message clear & recalled
- Action: Will they take action
- Increased visibility and engagement results in higher message delivery.
- Increased message delivery results in increased marketing effectiveness.
- Increased marketing effectiveness increases sales.