Are online shoppers able to purchase your product? Which promotion mix will stimulate sales most? Using eye tracking, navigation tracking, and questionnaires, we are able to understand:
- Purchase effectiveness: Are shoppers able to buy your product?
- Product overview page effectiveness: Will your product stand out
and be bought on the product overview page?
- Ad effectiveness: Will your ad be seen? How to maximize impact?
- Promo page: Will the promotion page stimulate purchase intent?
You deliver the stimuli (website or in pdf), define the sample specs, and select the questions of our survey (or you deliver the survey). EyeSee programs the study, coordinates the recruitment with our panel partners and analyzes the obtained data.
Delivery: 7 days
Sample size: N=100 per cell
- Overall Summary
- Purchase effectiveness and strategy
- Ad effectiveness
- Promotion effectiveness
- Ad and promo page recall
- Evaluation of ad, promo page: inspirational, attractive and in line with the brand
Users are asked to buy their top 3 most frequently bought products. While they are executing the task, we track their clicks (tape the screen), eyes and facial expressions (via the webcam) to understand:
- How do they navigate? (browse vs. search)
- Which pages are they visiting? (e.g. promotion)
- Where do they add products? (e.g. category or subcategory)
- What do they notice? (e.g. ad effectiveness)
Next, shoppers are asked to buy 2-3 specific products from your category. While they are executing the task, we track their clicks, eyes and facial expressions to understand:
- Can the shoppers complete the task? How fast?
- Will they see and buy your products?
- Which products are bought and what are the best practices?
As final exercise, they are exposed to several promotion pages and their eyes are tracked while they are browsing through the pages:
- Will shoppers notice your key messages?
- How long are shopper browsing your page?
- Will the page increase purchase intent?
After the browsing session users fill out a questionnaire about:
- Ad recall and evaluation
- Product recall and evaluation
- Promotion recall and evaluation
- Easiness to navigate
- Would they return to/recommend the website?
- Increase in number of successful shopping trips
- Increase in percentage of shoppers that buy your product
- Increase in impact of your ads and promotion page