You are convinced about the impact of leaflets, and want to do a thorough evaluation of your current leaflet, or the new one against the competition. We will test 6 of your leaflets and 4 competitors’ with eye tracking, shopping list creation and questionnaire to know:
- Attention: Drivers of attention: image size, colors, price tags…?
- Inspiration: What is the impact of ‘esthetic images’, themes…?
- Shopping list value: What types of promotions (themes, category, reductions,…) increase shopping list value?
- Action: Will consumers take action (go to the store…)?
You deliver the stimuli in pdf, define the sample specifications, and select the questions of our standard survey (or you deliver the survey). EyeSee programs the study, coordinates the recruitment with our panel partners and analyzes the obtained data.
Stimuli: 6 clients & 4 comp. leaflets
Delivery: 40 days
Sample size: N=150 per cell (6 cells)
- Overall recommendations
- Best practices and to do’s
- Key drivers of attention: location,
size of products, lay out, number of
products, color, price tags, promo…
- Key drivers of shopping lists value:
price tags, promo, location, size of
products, lay out, color…
- Best selling categories and themes
- Browsing time per page and how to increase consideration per page
- Key drivers of inspiration, attractiveness, recall, brand fit,…
- The key drivers for store visit
- Competitive benchmark
Respondents are asked to go through the leaflet (clients’ and competitors’). They are able to browse at their own speed and click to go to the next page, while their eyes are tracked. Thanks to this, we know:
- Drivers of visibility: location, size of elements, price tags, color patterns, text font, themes…
- Visibility of number of products per page/leaflet
- Time spent per page
Respondents are asked to browse through the leaflet once again and click on products they would add to their shopping list. Thanks to this, we know:
- Drivers of purchase intent: promotion, price tags, location, size of elements, color patterns, font…
- Shopping list value per page and per leaflet
(Note: the leaflet is shown only 1 time – shopping list creation and eye tracking are done at the same time)
After the eye tracking session and shopping list creation, respondents fill out a survey with questions resulting in insights about:
- Key drivers of inspiration and brand fit
- Key drivers of promotion and message recall
- Key drivers of action
- Increased engagement results in higher promotion and purchase consideration.
- Increased purchase consideration, increased shopping list value and chance to go to the store.
- Increased number of visits and shopping list, increases sales.