94% of shoppers read leaflets. 61% use them to create their shopping lists. Are you getting the most out of your leaflet? Using our eye tracking and shopping list platform, EyeSee will help you to maximize the visibility of the promotions and shoppers’ purchase intent:
- Attention: Will the high margin products be seen?
- Inspiration and memorable: How do shoppers evaluate the leaflet?
- Shopping list value: What is shopping list value (per leaflet/page)?
- Action: Will consumers take action (e.g. go to the store…)?
You deliver the stimuli in pdf, define the sample specifications, and select the questions of our standard survey (or you deliver the survey). EyeSee programs the study, coordinates the recruitment with our panel partners and analyzes the obtained data.
Delivery: 7 days
Sample size: N=150
- Overall summary
- (High margin) products visibility
- Message/promotion visibility
- Engagement per page
- Shopping list value for the leaflet
- Shopping list value per page
- Inspiration and attractiveness
- Well structured and ordered
- Credibility and relevance
- In line with the brand values
- Recalled offers/pages
- Intention to visit to the store
Respondents are asked to go through the circular (clients’ and competitors’). They are able to browse at their own speed and click to go to the next page, while their eyes are tracked. Thanks to this, we know:
- Which elements attract and hold attention
- Number of products seen per page
- Time that shoppers spend per page
Respondents are asked to click on products they would add to their shopping list. Thanks to this, we know:
- Amount of money spent per leaflet
- Amount of money spent per page
- Which products and themes are bought
(Note: the leaflet is shown only 1 time – shopping list creation and eye tracking are done at the same time)
After the eye tracking session and shopping list creation, respondents fill out a survey with questions about:
- Inspiration: Does the leaflet fit the brand? Is it relevant, credible and different? Likes/dislikes
- Memorability: Is the promotion clear and recalled?
- Action: Will they take action (e.g. open leaflet)?
- Increased engagement results in higher promotion and purchase consideration
- Increased purchase consideration, increased shopping list value and chance to go to the store
- Increased number of visits and shopping list, increases sales.