61% of shoppers use leaflets for creating their shopping lists. Is your cover good enough to stimulate shoppers to open the leaflet? Using eye tracking, EyeSee will help you to maximize the visibility of the main offer/promotion.
- Attention: Will the key offers and messages be seen?
- Inspiration: Is the cover appealing to consumers?
- Cover value: Which cover will sell more products?
- Action: Will consumers take action (e.g. open the leaflet)?
You deliver the stimuli in pdf, define the sample specifications and select the questions of our standard survey (or you deliver the survey). EyeSee programs the study, coordinates the recruitment with our panel partners and analyzes the obtained data.
Delivery: 7 days
Sample size: N=150
- Overall summary
- Stopping power
- Promotion and message visibility
- Call for action visibility
- Cover value: purchase intent of products
- Cover inspiration and attractiveness
- Clear and well ordered
- Credibility and relevance
- In line with brand value
- Main message and promo recall
- Intention to open the folder
- Intention to go to the store
Respondents are asked to go through multiple leaflet covers (clients’ and competitions’). They are able to browse at their own speed and click to go to the next page, while their eyes are tracked. Thanks to this, we know:
- Which areas are seen and which ones not
- How long they browse through the cover
Respondents are asked to click on the products they would consider buying. Thanks to this, we know:
- Cover value: spent amount of money
- Which products are bought
- Number of products bought
(Note: the cover is shown only 1 time – shopping list creation and eye tracking are done at the same time)
After the eye tracking session and shopping list creation, respondents fill out a survey with questions about:
- Inspiration: Does the cover fit the brand? Is it relevant, credible and different? Likes/dislikes
- Memorability: Is the promotion clear and recalled?
- Action: Will they take action (e.g. open leaflet)?
- Increased engagement results in higher promotion consideration and message delivery
- Increased promotion consideration, increase chance to open the leaflet and go to the store
- Increased number of visits, increases sales.