Selecting the wrong idea or animatic will decrease the chance of an effective TV commercial campaign. Which animatic has the biggest potential? EyeSee tests the impact of animatics using facial coding, voxbox and questionnaires, to identify the animatic with the best idea that engages viewers most quickly.
- Emotions: Will the animatic evoke desired emotions?
- Areas of improvement: How can it be improved?
- Memorability: Will consumers recall the main message?
- Action: Will consumers take action (e.g. go to the store…)?
You deliver the stimuli (MP4 format), define the sample specs, and select the questions of our standard survey (or you deliver the survey). EyeSee programs the study, coordinates the recruitment with our panel partners and analyzes the obtained data.
Delivery: 7 days
Sample size: N=150
- Overall summary
- Overall emotional connection
- 7 emotions over time
- Areas of Improvement
- Clear and newsworthy
- Credibility and relevance
- In line with brand values
- Recall of the key brand elements
- Intention to go to the store
- Intention to search for more info
Respondents are recruited online via one of our panel suppliers. First, they fill out a screener survey to make sure that they match your target. Next, they proceed with the test.
1. FACIAL CODING OF ANIMATICS
Respondents are exposed to the animatic. While watching, their facial expressions are recorded via their webcam. Through facial coding, we can obtain second by second data about the emotional connection with the animatic:
- Are the desired emotions evoked?
- How much emotion is evoked? How fast?
- Which scenes evoke emotions? Which ones do not?
- Which of the animatics evoke most emotions?
2. VOXBOX EVALUATION
After the exposure to the animatic, consumers evaluate the animatic in general and scene by scene:
- What are their attitudes towards the animatic?
- How do they evaluate each scene?
- What are the areas and ideas for improvement?
3. SURVEY QUESTIONS MODULE
After the facial coding session and voxbox evaluation respondents fill out a questionnaire about:
- Inspiration: Is it relevant, credible and different?
- Memorability: Is the message clear and recalled?
- Action: Will they take action?
- Increased engagement results in higher message delivery.
- Increased message delivery results in increased marketing effectiveness.
- Increased marketing effectiveness increases sales.
INFO ABOUT TECHNOLOGY
Look through the eyes of customers: Will they notice your campaign, product, key areas?
Understand which emotions are evoked by your TV commercials and other stimuli.
Test the impact of shopper marketing on sales through virtual shopping games.
Are users able to execute the key tasks on your site and understand your site's usability.
Gain insights about your target audience’s opinion.
OTHER SOLUTIONS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
Find out if your creative is strong enough to run. Our test evaluates whether the ad attracts and holds attention, the key areas are visible, the memorability and inspiration of the ad and whether your target audience will take action.
Will your TV Commercial communicate the key messages and evoke enough emotions to stimulate the purchase? EyeSee tests TV Commercials using eye tracking (attention to key elements), facial coding (emotional connection) and questionnaire.
Is your cover inspiring enough to stimulate shoppers to open the leaflet? Using eye tracking and surveys, EyeSee helps you to maximize the stopping power of the cover, the visibility of the main offer, and intention to open the leaflet.
Are you getting the most out of your leaflet? With our eye tracking and shopping list platform, EyeSee can help you to increase product visibility, promotions visibility, shopping list value, engagement per page, overall likeability, and purchase intent.
What are the best practices for your leaflet? Which type of visuals and messages are seen? Which location is the best? How many products can be on 1 page? EyeSee will deliver insights to create style guidelines using eye tracking, shopping lists and surveys.
Does your DM material have the desired effect? EyeSee tests DM campaigns with eye tracking, facial coding and surveys to understand the impact of your direct mail, spot ineffective layouts, and the memorability and inspiration of your message.